Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Our operations team is searching for an Infrastructure Engineer who has experience in scaling fast growing data based businesses. You will be responsible for growing our infrastructure, which currently includes 8 data centers worldwide. We are also looking for skills on the dev side of dev/ops as we automate – coding proficiency and interest in programming projects is a plus.
This position reports directly to our Infrastructure, Manager.
- Manage 1000s of server instances deployed at global Cloud and Colocation Facilities
- Build internal tools to help with development or debugging
- Improve and build on monitoring, kernel performance, database and storage optimizations
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
- Quick Debugging and root cause analysis and operate under high pressure environment
- Unix sysadmin experience at a high level: Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash
- Networking experience
- Databases: MySQL or Postgres
- Ability to manage large scale distributed systems efficiently and effectively
- Four-year college degree from a university, preferably in Computer Science or similar
- Golang, ClickHouse
- Database experience at a high level: Aerospike, Vertica
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!