AppLovin is a pre-IPO rocket ship with 180 people and $400 million of funding from private equity firm KKR.
We offer a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Our operations team is searching for an Infrastructure Engineer who has experience in scaling fast growing data based businesses. You will be responsible for growing our infrastructure, which currently includes 8 data centers worldwide. We are also looking for skills on the dev side of dev/ops as we automate – coding proficiency and interest in programming projects is a plus.
This position reports directly to our Infrastructure, Manager.
- Manage 1000s of server instances deployed at global Cloud and Colocation Facilities
- Build internal tools to help with development or debugging
- Improve and build on monitoring, kernel performance, database and storage optimizations
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
- Quick Debugging and root cause analysis and operate under high pressure environment
- Unix sysadmin experience at a high level: Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash
- Networking experience
- Databases: MySQL or Postgres
- Ability to manage large scale distributed systems efficiently and effectively
- Four-year college degree from a university, preferably in Computer Science or similar
- Golang, ClickHouse
- Database experience at a high level: Aerospike, Vertica
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!