AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our technical recruiting team. We want someone who can scale our hiring with innovative programs while maintaining our high standards in hiring.
Engineering hiring is a top priority as AppLovin scales and this role is critical for our growth as a company.
- Build a hiring plan with vision, strategy, and execution to hit goals.
- Coordinate searches for key engineering positions across all experience levels.
- Create innovative programs, events, and campaigns to generate awareness and build candidate pipeline that align with recruitment goals.
- Develop training programs for hiring teams with a goal of improving recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reducing turnover.
- Lead, inspire and grow an ambitious recruiting team while driving a high level of performance against aggressive hiring plans.
- 8+ years of technical recruiting experience in startup environment with the last 3+ years being management experience.
- Track record of implementing innovative strategies to increase pipeline and close rates.
- Previous experience building a successful campus recruiting program.
- Proven success using data, metrics, analysis and trends to optimize recruiting processes.
- Thorough understanding of local and federal hiring laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or similar is preferred.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches, Fully stocked kitchen
- 401k Matching
- Gym Membership
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it