AppLovin is looking for an experienced Unity Engineer who is proficient in mobile game development to join our Lion Studios team.
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to millions of players around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive seven #1 overall free apps in the App Store and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Flip Trickster, Happy Glass, Love Balls and Weave the Line, hyper-casual game Big Big Baller and Draw In, and money-clicker game Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
If you are passionate about working on thoughtful and polished games that have potential to reach millions of mobile users, join us! This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast paced, exciting work environment. To be considered for this position, you must include your resume and samples of games you developed.
- Create new high quality mobile games within Unity.
- Optimize and fine tune code for performance
- Maintain existing codebases.
- Tackle new challenges that arise during development
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of Unity 3D and C# development
- Experience with version control software
- Positive and driven attitude
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
- Mobile development experience (iOS/Android) on OSX
- Shipped at least one Unity game and have a proven track record
- Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry!
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!