We are looking for a driven and results focused Product Marketer to join our expanding and fast paced Growth team. In this role, you will be a main driver of marketing on Mobile Games that have over 300 million downloads and are consistently in the top charts of the iTunes and Google Play app stores. You will interface with the founding team of Lion Studios and work cross functionally with leaders at AppLovin. As one of the first members of the product marketing team, you will work autonomously to build structure and drive success for all of Lion Studios’ games.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Ideate, storyboard and guide designers and developers to create effective marketing materials
- Utilize key metrics, campaign performance and industry trends to identify the next opportunity
- Constantly think outside of the box to inspire change with new testing ideas
- Relentlessly chase down opportunities
- 1-3 years of professional experience in relevant field
- Working knowledge in Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, After Effects)
- Interest in games (of any type)
- Basic understanding of various digital advertising channels and mediums
- Clear, concise and transparent communicator - both written and verbal
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute on a task yourself
- Ability to switch between critical and creative thinking depending on the task at hand
- Strong work ethic with a hunger to learn and drive our team forward
- Can-do attitude and flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Proven time management abilities with the ability to be-self sufficient and execute quickly
- Experience in mobile advertising or gaming
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- A love for Product and/or Analytics
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Please answer the following questions on your application or cover letter if no space is provided:
Why are you interested in mobile games? (1-2 sentences)
What is a trend you see currently in digital ads? (2-4 sentences)
What was the last ad that blew you away? What about it?
Pick one of our games, what aspect of it would you make an ad around? Why?