AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
We are looking for a positive, welcoming, and proactive Office Manager to support the day-to-day operations of AppLovin’s Beijing office. You will play a crucial role in maintaining and building on a great work environment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem solver, great communicator, and detail oriented.
- Be the face of AppLovin – greet and welcome all incoming guests
- Manage daily lunch program for ~25 employees
- Proactively work with vendors to ensure office supplies, snacks, and drinks are always stocked
- Maintain a well-organized, secure, and presentable working environment
- Organize and facilitate onsite employee events (birthdays, happy hours, game nights, etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule interviews during the recruiting process
- Manage travel and accommodation plans in accordance with AppLovin policy
- Help drive and reinforce AppLovin’s culture and values
- 1-2 years of strong previous experience in an office coordinator/admin role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Basic written English
- Must possess a highly positive and service-oriented approach to working both internally and externally
- Tech savvy with advanced proficiency with Google suite, MS Office, etc.
- Passionate about start-ups, community-building, and providing an exceptional employee experience
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to take the reins on various projects and duties
- Tenacious self-starter who is proactive and has strong follow-through
- Start-up experience is a plus
- Free medical insurance
- Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Commuting benefits
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!