Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to millions of players around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive seven #1 overall free apps in the App Store and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Happy Glass, Love Balls and Weave the Line, hyper-casual game Big Big Baller and Draw In, and money-clicker game Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- You will interface and develop relationships with mobile game & app developers in South Korea to build business partnerships together and publish their games
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising and mobile game publishing landscape
Desired Qualifications and skills:
- Must be detail oriented and have strong work ethic
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between US, Europe, and Asia. Evening work can be done remotely.
- Ability to work independently and deliver strong results in a fast paced environment, as well as in a collaborative team settings
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Korean and English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Being a fan of games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so it’s always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that you’re working on.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company.
Check out what it’s like to Work in the AppLovin team.
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!