AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
Please Note: This role will be based in Berlin. Candidate needs to be legally eligible to work in Germany.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers across Europe to build business partnerships and support company growth.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships.
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
- 1+ years in Sales/Business Development role, in mobile advertising, mobile gaming or performance marketing
- Must be fluent in English and Russian
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Knowledge and experience of yield optimisation through direct Publisher relationships
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in industry space.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts.
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between EU and US. Evening work can be done remotely.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!