AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing startups in America by Deloitte, Inc, and Forbes, AppLovin is also a perennial Best Place To Work honoree (BizJournals.com, AdAge). AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 150 employees across offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers across Japan to build business partnerships and support company growth.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships.
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
- At least 1+ years in Sales/Business Development role, preferably in mobile advertising on the supply/Publisher side
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in industry space
- Knowledge and experience of yield optimisation through direct Publisher relationships
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between Japan and US
- Evening work can be done remotely
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Being a fan of mobile and computer games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so it’s always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that you’re working on.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Stock Options
- Company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!