AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers across North America to build business partnerships and support company growth
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events and meetups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements
- At least 2+ years in Sales/Business Development role, preferably in mobile advertising on the supply/Publisher side
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in industry space
- Knowledge and experience of yield optimisation through direct Publisher relationships
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between different parts of North America. Evening work can be done remotely.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Knowing additional oral and written languages outside of just English (Vietnamese/Mandarin/Japanese preferred). In the mobile advertising space, you’ll deal with people from all parts of the world, so additional languages is definitely a plus!
- Coding experience is a strong plus. Specifically, if you have integrated an advertising SDK in the past
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it. We are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!