AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
AppLovin is looking for a data privacy professional to join our Legal department to support our worldwide data privacy program and manage key work streams. This will require excellent project management skills, the ability to collaborate across multiple functions, and the initiative to work alongside our global teams to help improve and sustain AppLovin’s data privacy compliance program. You should be an enthusiastic team-player who is pro-active and has a good sense of humor.
- Serve as the primary representative for all privacy inquiries, audits, and on-going efforts
- Assist the Legal department in the continuous improvement of AppLovin’s privacy compliance program
- Manage tools for documenting and tracking compliance with AppLovin’s data privacy obligations
- Work across organizational teams to ensure that privacy processes are fully understood and implemented
- Coordinate annual review of privacy-related certifications
- Assist in the development and deployment of trainings that highlight legal obligations and best practices
- Be flexible and willing to work on other matters to support the Legal department as needed
- BA/BS degree, JD Optional
- Privacy Certification (e.g., CIPP or CIPM)
- 3+ years of experience in data privacy, in particular EU data privacy, and preferably within a technology setting
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible time off – work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let’s talk!