AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
We are looking for a Integration Specialist to join our Beijing team! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our large publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Regularly work through technical issues with large publishers and advertisers
- Help QA new SDK releases
- Keep technical support documentation up to date
- Suggest new features based on common pain points and feedback from publishers
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Mobile app development experience. Include portfolio of your projects with resume.
- High level skills in Java and Objective C
- Ability prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Interest in learning new technology & love to problem solve
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests. Ranging from billiards to bouldering, salsa to cooking and even terrarium-building, we have a very diverse team and are looking to add outstanding individuals
- Unity and Python experience
- Mobile experience and excellent knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape
- Free medical insurance
- Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Commuting benefits
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!