About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 18 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
Please note that we are an in-office company, which means the expectation is that you would come in to your Applied Intuition office 5 days a week.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced trucking industry expert to support our business in this domain. In this role, you will partner closely with both the go-to market teams and engineering team to ensure that we find the right customer engagement opportunities, build or adapt our products, and then deliver value to the customers. This is a uniquely strategic and operational role with a mix of both internal and external-facing responsibilities.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Engage with potential customers in the ecosystem who are relevant for Applied Intuition's business (this will include both strategic executive relation)
- Closely follow industry trends to guide future product strategy for this domain
- Plan and execute revenue strategy and outlook for Applied Intuition's revenue in this vertical
- Guide customer conversations to both understand customer requirements and demonstrate solutions from Applied Intuition
- Land customer engagements through careful technical and commercial scoping
- Ensure successful outcomes for ongoing customer engagements
We're looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of prior experience in this vertical in a leadership role delivering complete products
- Proven ability to work across stakeholders to execute complex projects
- Strong interest and capability to work with customers and drive customer engagements
- Execution mindset, with experience running multiple projects and deadlines effectively
Nice to have:
- Experience working with advanced software products
- Prior experience in owning P&L for a business
- Previous product experience
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.