About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented Compensation Specialist to join the Applied Intuition team. This role will provide you with an expanding set of responsibilities in a high growth and fast-paced environment. You will manage and execute compensation operations, for both international and US-employees, and design competitive compensation and total reward structures.
This role report to the Head of People and Places, and will partnering closely with our Founders and Executive teams.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Own our internal compensation adjustment process including equity refreshers
- Implement a compensation approval system by collaborating closely with Applied Intuition’s Founders, Head of People and Places, Head of Finance, and external consultants
- Support compensation benchmarking exercises and participate in relevant compliance salary surveys
- Overseeing the end-to-end payroll process, ensuring timely and accurate payment to all employees
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Address employee inquiries related to payroll and compensation
- Stay updated with industry trends, tax regulations, and best practices
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, HR, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in payroll and compensation
- Hands-on experience implementing job leveling frameworks in organizations
- Proven experience in payroll processing and compensation management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience using Rippling and Carta
- Fluency in global compensation practices and regulations
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.