About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
We are looking for a detail oriented and ambitious People Operations Generalist to join the Applied Intuition team. You will play a substantial role in building and supporting the entire People Team infrastructure from the ground up. This role will provide you with an expanding set of responsibilities and more in a high growth and fast-paced environment. As a People Operations Generalist, you'll lead the optimization of our HR systems, ensuring scalable processes are in place with data accuracy needed for strategic decision making.
You will report to our Head of People and partner closely with stakeholders across our Finance, Legal, I.T., and Leadership teams. You will be in a uniquely strategic, data-driven, and operational role with a mix of both quantitative and qualitative responsibilities.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Streamline processes within our People tools (Rippling, Carta, Greenhouse, JIRA, PAVE, etc.)
- Lead the development, improvement, and management of People data and reporting in Rippling
- Drive HRIS system data accuracy and validation of Applied Intuition people data and reports; consistently update and maintain employee records, company org charts, and personnel files
- Own employee benefits, managing enrollment, addressing inquiries, and ensuring our packages remain competitive
- Operationalize our performance management system and process
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefit laws/regulation; own compliance reporting on EEO, Affirmative Action Plans, Form 5500, and other compliance items
- Be the point of contact for employee questions and matters related to benefits, leaves of absence, and timeoff
- Generate comprehensive reporting and dashboards to support data-driven decision-making
- Execute on other People or general operations responsibilities as required by the People team on an ad-hoc basis
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of practical experience experience in a People or HR-related role
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Rippling
- Detail-oriented and data-driven mindset
- Intuition and able to identify potential areas of improvement in our operational cadence
- Proactivity in problem-solving: You don’t just spot gaps; you fill them.
Nice to have:
- Experience in change management and system migrations
- Fluent in Google Apps, Slack, Carta, JIRA, and PAVE
- Experience in running payroll
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.