Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting-edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
Applied Intuition provides software solutions to safely develop, test, and deploy autonomous vehicles at scale. The company’s suite of simulation, validation, and drive log management software enables development teams to create thousands of scenarios in minutes, run simulations at scale, and verify and validate algorithms for production deployment. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Los Angeles, Detroit, Washington, D.C., Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo, Applied consists of software, robotics, and automotive experts with experiences from top global companies. Leading autonomy programs and 17 of the top 20 global OEMs use Applied’s solutions to bring autonomy to market faster.
About the Role
Our Enterprise Account Executive serves in a senior sales position responsible for developing, leading, and managing the business within a target list of automotive and robotics organizations.
At Applied, you will:
- Engage new and existing customer base to explain how Applied Intuition’s infrastructure software tools and services can accelerate AV development
- Proactively and efficiently manage the deployment of resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff in support of business opportunities to ensure successful customer outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns across large enterprise customers
- Develop existing customers and new customer prospects
- Demonstrate advancement of customer relationships
- Create and execute quarterly and annual business plans
- Travel worldwide to pursue customer opportunities as required
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Experience selling complex technologies into CXOs at Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset
- Significant enterprise sales and strategic customer development experience
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual/quarterly goals and targets
Nice to have:
- Experience selling in the Automotive or Robotics engineering space
- Additional language fluency
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.