About Applied Intuition
Applied Intuition is a vehicle software supplier that accelerates the adoption of safe and intelligent machines worldwide. Founded in 2017, Applied Intuition provides a simulation and validation platform for various industries such as automotive, trucking, construction, and more. 17 of the top 20 global automakers rely on Applied Intuition’s solutions to shorten development cycles, deliver high-quality systems, and accelerate the production of modern vehicles with confidence. Applied Intuition is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with offices in Ann Arbor, MI, Washington, DC, Munich, Stockholm, Seoul, and Tokyo. Learn more at https://applied.co.
About the role
Please note that we are an in-office company, and this is an in-office role at our Mountain View office.
At Applied Intuition, you will:
- Create test scripts to automate the testing process and streamline overall design and performance verification testing
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and engineering managers to build detailed test programs for our products that push the frontier of AV software development
- Conduct and analyze test results and be responsible for critical performance of feature releases and updates
- Prioritize execution of test plans and procedures, and identify performance margins
- Own the sign-off of test results, analysis, and reports for ongoing improvements of testing requirements
We're looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software, Electrical, Physics, Mathematics, or similar engineering field
- General knowledge of software testing
- Good communication, organizational skills, and proactiveness
- High level of professionalism to nurture an ego-free culture
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with either AV simulation or vehicle simulation
- Hands-on experience testing, troubleshooting, or debugging complex software systems
The salary range for this position is $65,000 USD to $400,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company's compensation practices.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable federal and state law. Applicants should be aware that for external-facing roles that involve close contact with Company employees or other third parties on the Company's premises, accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable. The Company will engage in the interactive process on an individualized basis taking into account the particular position.
Applied Intuition is an equal opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor. Consequently, the parties agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and that these laws are incorporated herein by reference. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. These regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The parties also agree that, as applicable, they will abide by the requirements of Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A), relating to the notice of employee rights under federal labor laws.