Manager of Solution Sales (AiDeal), Indonesia
Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange with ticker number . Visit www.appier.com for more information.
The Manager of Solution Sales (AiDeal) is responsible for selling and up-selling AiDeal to new and existing clients and providing service in support of team revenue goals.
A more experienced candidate could be given a more senior job title.
- Sell AiDeal to prospective customers, self-managing the entire process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation and closure;
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier digital marketing solutions and Demos to business management.
- Involves getting deeper penetration of Appier digital marketing solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch and making them a strategic partner.
- Build relationships with C Level executives across the key accounts and selling the Appier story and solutions to them.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, and closure forecast.
- Prepare business proposals and quotations as required.
- Work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set integration schedules for products and services
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Min. 3 years of enterprise software/ad tech/EC related services sales experience
- Very familiar with digital marketing industry and has a good connection with e-commerce merchants in Indonesia.
- Digital marketing experience is critical to explain the value proposition of Appier’s AiDeal product to potential customers
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Knowledge of Indonesia's e-commerce landscape and ecosystem.
- Crisp oral and written communications in Bahasa and English.
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.