Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s mission is turning AI into ROI by making software intelligent. Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180). Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
Mobile Development Internship at Appier works on a wide range of software projects that may extend solution innovation, impact product development processes or contribute directly to Appier’s product lines.
We are looking for potential candidates who can do 2-3 days a week, and participate the internship for at least 0.5 years. Please make sure your availabilities before you apply.
- Implementing new functionalities to enable new use cases.
- Adopting the best methodologies to develop the mobile SDKs
- Ensuring that the API and behavior are consistent across all kinds of SDK, including native and cross-platform.
- Good at any of the listed languages: Swift/Objective-C/Kotlin/Java.
- Familiar with git.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Proactive, good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiarity with App Store and Play Store management
- Good knowledge of mobile application profiler and debugging tools
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with RESTful