Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a HR Manager – HRBP and Employee Communication in Appier to cover global functions and key employee communication initiatives at Appier in order to support the employee engagement, organization development and business growth for the Company globally. The role will collaborate with global colleagues, leaders and the entire HR team.
Responsibilities of the role
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner to the functional leader(s) and management team to provide HR leadership, advice and support, in formulating and delivering organization strategies, goals and objectives that are aligned with the business strategies.
- Provide HR expertise and partner with HR COE (Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Learning) and HR operations teams in various areas such as employee engagement, talent management, employee development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, people policies and processes etc.
- Deploy key people programs and initiatives and ensure flawless implementation and execution; serve as a liaison between business team, HR COE and core operations team.
- Enable the managers to help shape the desired culture in the function and drives necessary changes
- Continuously improve employee experience and engagement through organization solutions and HR consultation
- Ensures that employee & manager experience is properly addressed and continuously improved through the adoption of technology and enhanced solutions designed in Innovation HR as well as through consulting and enablement offerings
- Apply sound business and ethical judgment to safeguard the company core values and company assets. Assess risk and flag issues timely and transparently
- Lead Company-wide employee communication to drive employee engagement and bring company values alive.
- Degree in human resources, psychology, communication, business or any related discipline
- 3~5 years full-time work experience in fast-paced organization in HR or any related field
- Regional or international HR experience
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and anticipate the needs of multiple client groups and stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience in one of the HR areas including Talent Management (attraction and retention), Employee Engagement, Organizational Development & Design, and learning & Development.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to work with all levels of management and employees.
- Highly collaborative with strong communication, influencing skills as well as stakeholder management. Experiences in HR consultancy is a plus
- Ability to navigate and deliver results in a highly matrix environment.
- General understanding of Labor Law and general practice.
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Extensive knowledge and experience of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and enjoy numbers
- Good business acumen
[Good to have]
- High tech industry experience
- Interest in AI or Digital Marketing