About the role
We are seeking a Senior IT Auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications, and infrastructure for the Internal Audit Department. You will play the critical role to provide management with assurance as well as suggestion in the IT area and support Appier’s growth in the evolving business environment. You will interact with our colleagues ranging from staff-level employees to executives in all departments, as well as external professionals.
Task of the role
- Plan and conduct IT and IT-related audits (e.g. cyber security, data protection, cloud governance, etc.). Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, review remediation strategies and issue audit reports
- Perform assessment of IT General Controls (ITGC) of the systems based on the requirement of Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Co-work with the internal and external professionals to review and monitor compliance with the regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), etc.
- Provide advice on the matters related to IT controls and data privacy & security in the course of periodic company-wide risk assessment and ongoing business development
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT Audit / Consulting – internal audit or external professional firm
- Knowledge of information security standards (ISO27001/ISO27701), and data security regulations such as GDPR
- Knowledge of multiple technology domains including cloud service, hardware, software, network and database
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to work with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to deliver high quality work (e.g. formal audit report) in a timely manner
- Fluent in english
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other industry-recognized certifications
- Experience in the software or related industry
- Operation experience or Financial and IT application experience (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft)
- Big Four Accounting Firm experiences
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better.
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general