Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
- Deep dives into our customers' business cases, data, and constraints and ensures the optimal usage of Appier’s AI product solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Appier enterprise products: you are familiar with all of the details from development, service operation to the sales strategy.
- Work with Product and Customer Success teams to support successful adoption of Appier's enterprise solutions, including providing appropriate documentation, technical guidance.
Task of the role
- Demonstrates the ability to take new perspectives on existing solutions.
- Completes solid data analysis and draw trends/ patterns/ insights from the results to support problem solving.
- Take ownership to reply and solve issues in timely manner.
- Troubleshoot data pipeline issues and solve the issues by close communication with developers.
- Provide advice and solution of Appier’s products to customers from data driven aspects, which may include AI-powered solutions with help from the data science team.
- Contribute to new feature enhancements.
- Analyze data and give good insights to customers and colleagues.
- Proactively conduct close communication with customers and understand underlying requirements to provide deliverable solutions.
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories within own function, products and other related areas.
- (If applicable) applies project management skill/ techniques.
- Improve the responsible process to enable the business results.
- Has experience in Digital Marketing and able to explain KPIs concerns marketers.
- Able to explain data in statistical ways.
- Able to visualize data metrics in presentable ways.
- Able to understand client's requirements and provide solution or guidance by using their data.
- Able to conduct data gap analysis independently.
[Nice to have]
- Has at least 1 Finance/EC/O2O/Retails/Gaming/Banking experience and knows the KPIs of the industry
- Has experience to use different data mining or machine learning models
- Able to explain the model outcomes to the client and possibly approach to value deliveries
- Able to conduct the conversation with client and explore the client's business requirements
- Able to understand client's CRM, DW, DM and ETL architectures
- Able to deliver value of data and help client connect data insights with daily business decision (help client cultivate the data driven culture)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general