Appier is a technology company which provides artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Presales Consultant/Manager combines deep technical subject matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Appier’s AI products.
Externally, this role works closely with the regional Enterprise Solution Sales team in Japan to close sophisticated enterprise deals, supporting the team through the full sales process of solution engineering, such as architectural design, solution presentation, standard and customized solution demonstration, customer workshop, proposals development, and work with sales team to answer RFI/RFP.
Internally, this role works with the regional customer success team to ensure smooth transition to post sales implementation. This role also actively engages and collaborates with the Appier product team to provide field product feedback, mobilize the right resource to quickly address critical customer requirements.
A successful candidate must maintain in-depth product knowledge of Appier products, possess excellent communication skills to deliver C-level presentation, and manage customer requirements to ensure the scope of solution can be delivered within the Appier suite of products.
Task of the role
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier SaaS enterprise AI solutions, as well as solution demonstration to customers from business owners of SME to C-level executives in enterprise accounts.
- Architect and design custom solution based on customer’s requirement using Appier’s suite of products, apply industry best practice, to ensure the proposed solution can meet customer’s business objective and can be delivered by customer success team.
- Partner with sales and work on presentation materials for opportunity progression.
- Work on complex deals and provide response to RFPs related to product, integration, delivery, training, security and regulatory compliance.
- Support sales and marketing events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Support channel activities such as partner enablement and partner events.
- Provide support to sales materials development.
- Min. 3 years of presales experience in enterprise software; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP, CDP or Marketing systems.
- Solid understanding of enterprise sales processes for Software/SaaS solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives.
- Ability to identify requirements and develop use cases based on customer’s business priority.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- A bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.
- Sound knowledge of Marketing Automation solutions.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general