Appier is a technology company that provides artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The AiDeal Region Sales is responsible for selling and up-selling Appier’s AI-as-a-service products to new and existing clients and providing service in support of team revenue goals.
Task of the role
Responsibilities for Sales/Pre-sales Enablement:
- Sell AiDeal and BotBonnie, Appier’s AI-as-a-service products to prospective customers, self-managing the entire process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation, and closure.
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
- Assist other product sales in preparing business proposals, quotations, and closure for cross-selling.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and closure forecast.
- Work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set integration schedules for products and services
- Act as a liaison between Marketing(Growth team), and Product teams.
- Min. 2-5 years of enterprise software sales or Ad’s software relative sales experience; ideally SaaS-based offerings in Digital, Analytics, Marketing systems
- Knowledge of, and established relationships within the EC industry in Korea.
- Good connection and relationships with advertisers and media agencies.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Strong commitment to sales and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative, and follow-through
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast-paced sales environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Crisp oral and written communications in English and Korean
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.