Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
-The primary role of the Campaign Analyst for the US market is to create and maintain ad campaigns with Appier proprietary product.
-The working hours are 02:00 AM -11:00 AM Taiwan time.
-Shift Premium will be provided.
Responsibilities of the role
- Execute and maintain ad campaigns in Appier proprietary products.
- Plan and manage multinational advertising campaigns, formulate localized advertising strategies.
- Analyze data and performance of campaigns, detailed optimization to reaching client’s KPI.
- Co-work with sales managers, account managers, product managers and on various optimization related projects.
- Adjust and improve the effectiveness of AI models. Improve overall performance of the system.
- Provide historical data and estimation of performance for the business development team. Assist the development of new customers.
- The expected working hour will be 02:00 AM -11:00 AM (for USA market)
Who you are:
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Organized, detail oriented and highly focused.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- Logical thinker with solid stat. background.
- A good team player – can work with sales team, account team and campaign team to strategize and optimize campaigns for performance.
What you need:
- 0-1+ years working experience. RTB/Programmatic buying experience a plus.
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- You can use Excel and you’re not afraid of Pivot Tables.
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- This role needs to work on weekend shift.
- Minimum BA/BS University degree or related experience.
- Business level fluency in English (TOEIC 750+, GEPT High-Intermediate level, TOEFL 90+, IELTS 6.5+).
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general