Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s products are designed to help companies build a holistic view of their customers, understand their preferences, anticipate their actions and ultimately make decisions that lead to better business outcomes. From the humble beginnings of a four-bedroom to having presence in 17 offices across Asia Pacific, U.S. and Europe, Appier currently helps more than 1000 customers embark on AI-enabled digital transformation in digital marketing and process close to 30 billion predictions daily. Visit www.appier.com for more information
About the role
In this role, you will be working with candidates, hiring managers, the internal recruitment team, and other human resources team members to support Appier’s hiring needs globally.
What you'll do
- Develop, plan, and provide logistical support for campus recruitment events, job fairs, internship programs, and other department related events.
- Recruit engineers, interns, temps, etc.
- Create ad hoc recruitment related reports
- Create/update job postings and talent marketing material.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of experience in campus recruitment
- Proficient in MS Office/Google Workspace.
- Experience developing reports using with MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
[Nice to have}
- Experience using HRIS and ATS
- Experience in tech industry
- International work, life, or education experiences.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general