## About Appier
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
## About the product
AiDeal is one of our products, which presents discount offers to e-commerce site visitors at the most appropriate timing, personalized by technology to detect the visitor’s growing desire to buy. We do this by analyzing browser behaviour data (mouse-moving, scrolling, clicks, gestures) in real-time.
We welcome flexible working styles not only by adopting flextime system but also allowing remote working. Our technologies are based on AWS, Vue.js, GraphQL, Node.js and MongoDB and very open-minded to accepting new technologies. We are everyday tackling huge challenges like analyzing, machine-learning and visualizing online traffics of more than 1 billion page views per month.
## About the role
As a Full Stack Engineer, you'll architect, plan, develop, and deploy new features. You will work at Appier in Taipei, Taiwan and co-work with Appier Japan team members in Tokyo, Japan.
## Task of the role
- Design system architecture and choose proper technologies
- Plan and develop features for both frontend and backend
- Ease software development and deployment of our product
- Perform code reviews to ensure existing code stay high-quality
- Build and maintain unit tests and test automation
- Handle and resolve issues escalated from the production operational environment
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to build application and services on Linux-based systems
- Experience in developing Node.js applications
- Experience in using AngularJS, React, Vue.js or any other modern frontend frameworks
- Experience in using SQL database (MySQL / PostgreSQL / etc.)
- Experience in using NoSQL database (MongoDB / Redis / etc.)
- Familiarity with Git
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
### [Nice to have]
- Experience in writing TypeScript
- Experience in writing Python, Ruby or any other script languages
- Experience in usigng AWS, GCP, Azure or any other cloud computing services
- Experience in using GraphQL
- Experience in using MongoDB
- Coding skills of HTML5 and CSS3
## Why join us?
- We are international and we communicate in English.
- We welcome flexible working styles not only by adopting flextime system but also allowing remote working.
- Our technologies are based on AWS, Vue.js, GraphQL, Node.js and MongoDB and very open-minded to accepting new technologies.
- We are everyday tackling huge challenges like analyzing, machine-learning and visualizing online traffics of more than 1 billion page views per month.
## Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general