Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s mission is turning AI into ROI by making software intelligent. Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180). Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Partnership Assistant will support the campaign management and partnership management teams to facilitate the daily operations process related to advertisement campaigns.
- Regurlarly report updated status of campaign performance, supply partner growth & cost status, keep cross functional partners informed of progress
- Execute supplier partner growth strategies, assist to manage partner relationships, troubleshooting problems on an on-going basis
- Provide campaign management team and partnership management team with operations support
- Open to candidates with no working experience
- Moderate ability in English (Read/Write)
- Ability to use Microsoft offices and image processing tools
- Diligent, details oriented and can maintain high quality works
- Interested in new technologies and able to pick up new skills set quickly
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising/ RTB /Programmatic /adnetwork buying experience a plus
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.
- Account management, client-facing, vendors management experience is preferred