About the role
Appier is looking for a part-time Bahasa Malaysia native speaker who is detail-oriented and is able to deliver precise Malaysian content in a well-constructed way. The expert is required to take the following responsibilities:
- Translate English topics into Bahasa Malaysia.
- Establish both Bahasa and English keywords with precise and popular used wording.
- Able to monitor the performance of data quality and keep improving it.
- Able to judge whether an article is relevant to a certain topic.
- Will need to be in charge of the keyword quality in MY, SG or other English speaking regions.
Working hours: 8-16 hours per week
(A 1-hour meeting with all team members every Friday afternoon is required. Other working hours can be scheduled freely or discussed with the manager.)
The interview will mainly be conducted in English.
Hourly salary: 200 NTD
- Bahasa Malaysia native speaker, having in-depth knowledge about Malay culture and latest trends.
- Sensitive to language-oriented issues online, knowing where to find the right source in the cyber world.
- A fast learner who is armed with a strong sense of responsibility to complete assigned tasks.
- Willing to communicate to ensure smooth project delivery and execution, and is always alert to the emails from project coordinators.
- Ability to adapt quickly and work successfully in an evolving and culturally diverse environment.
- Majored in Business & Marketing, Information Science or language related fields is a plus.
- Good command of both English and Chinese is a plus.