Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
Appier is looking for a full-time English to Korean Translator who is detail-oriented, willing to learn about how products work, and able to deliver accurate and reader-friendly translation.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Translate instruction manuals, how-to guides, and FAQs from English to Korean.
- Translate English wordings on user interface to Korean.
- Learn about how products work by proactively asking colleagues for clarification and by operating the products with hands-on approach.
- Native-level Korean
- Excellent oral and written communications in English. Able to understand complex subjects written in English.
- Detail-oriented and armed with a strong sense of responsibility to complete assigned tasks.
- Willing to proactively communicate to ensure translation quality.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Over 2 years of translation / interpretation experience from English to Korean
Nice to Have
- Experience in translating technical content is a huge plus
- Worked as a linguist
- Localization, project management experiences
- Familiarity with digital marketing is a plus
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individuals can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better.
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general