Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Partnership Manager is responsible for strategizing and building a close relationship between Appier and worldwide Supply Side Partners (including app publisher, Big Media Platforms, and Ad Networks), and creating value for our major Supply Side Partners to maximize mutual success and bring revenue to the company.
[A more experienced candidate could be given a more senior job title.]
Task of the role
- Acquire new supply partners with a key focus on app publishers.
- Create strategies and attend meetings with major ad networks, big media platforms, and direct publishers to drive supply spending and manage cost.
- Collaborate closely with Operation Team, Sales team, and Product team to design Appier app inventory roadmap.
- Collaborate with the APAC Product Team to initiate/expand Appier product solutions.
- Support app developers/ ad networks partnership expansion.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Degree in related field with min. 6 years of working experience in the digital ecosystem.
- Crisp oral and written communications both in Chinese and English.
- Commercially driven and with a strong ambition to succeed.
- Have proven connection/network among app developers/ social platforms.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of success.
- Strong analytical skills and application knowledge behind CPM, CPC, and CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Strong commitment to achieving results and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative, and follow-through.
- Able to handle multiple priorities.
[Nice to have]
- Insightful in the dynamic / market trend between buy-side (advertisers) and sell-side (publishers) is a plus
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general