Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
You will ensure Appier is strategically positioned in the investment community and capital market through the mutual communication with global investors, analysts and stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Create the strategy, framework, and tactics of our investor relations roadmap.
- Lead the quarterly earnings process, including writing the press release and script, and preparing management for Q&A; support composition of financial filings
- Manage our quarterly earnings, conference calls and shareholders meeting.
- Organize conferences and analyst sessions for IR/management to participate in
- Ensure regular communication with existing investors, while targeting new potential long-term investors
- Support the preparation of presentations, including investor decks, IR web site and other presentations and communication tools
Who you are
- 7 + years working with investors and credibility with the investor community and equity research analysts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of the financials and metrics performance for the B2B SaaS industry, capital market trends, industry/customer trends, and competitor activities.
- BA/BS required
(Nice to have, but not required)
- Experience at a high-growth tech company
- Interest in AI, Data or Digital Marketing
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better.