Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for an Account Manager for AIXPERT product team in Taiwan. He/She will cultivate strong relationships with our new and existing clients and assist them in strategizing and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet their goals.
[A more experienced candidate could be given a more senior job title.]
What you'll do
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Identify key account growth opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet clients goals.
- Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations, including market research, troubleshooting, budget management and reporting.
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of enterprise solution.
- Provide resources to answer clients’ questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable.
- Perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contract and cultivate upsell opportunities.
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed.
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience on operating Google Ads, Facebook, Apple Search Ads.
- Performance marketing or App optimization experience is a plus.
- Good at problem solving and cross-functional collaboration.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Requires a combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding.
- Detail-oriented with good organization.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent English is preferred.
- Fluent Japanese is a plus.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general