Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking an Assistant Finance Manager (Treasury) for our HQ Finance team based in Taipei. The role will work together with the finance operations team in Taiwan HQ and all the subsidiaries for treasury issues.
Task of the role
- Handle payment arrangement including Vendor AP and Employee Payment etc.
- Compile cash-flow projection report and responsible for liquidity management.
- Manage and maintain our relationship with the company's banking infrastructure, including bank and brokerage relationships.
- Ensure day-to-day conduct and cash management activities under supervision and compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Oversee cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, FX management and hedging, bank account setup and maintenance, and TW/overseas bank relationship management.
- Support project implementation on innovation around system automation, reporting, process and control.
- Identify cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities related to treasury.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Minimum 5 years of finance related experience especially in treasury.
- Professional skills of Ms. Office.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English (must) and Japanese (plus).
- Experience of Oracle system implementation is preferred.
- Experience in bank relationship management and maintenance.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general