Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Channels Manager/Director of Enterprise Solution Sales is responsible for selling and up-selling Aiqua & Aixon, Appier’s AI-as-a-service products to new and existing clients via channel ecosystem and providing service in support of team revenue goals.
Task of the role
- Sell Aiqua & Aixon, Appier’s AI-as-a-service products to prospective customers via channel route, self-managing the entire process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation and closure;
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier SaaS enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
- Maintain a healthy channels sales pipeline, and closure forecast.
- Prepares business proposals and quotations as required.
- Own the go to market for channel ecosystem in SEA
- Recruit and manage relationship with all channel partners in SEA
- Own partner onboarding, training and business enablement: including development and execution of Partner practice development plan that includes enablement, technical solution training and best practices
- Impt: This is an individual sales role via partner route, with no overlays on direct sales rep and clear revenue objectives
- Existing knowledge and network of channel partners across SEA
- Graduate from a good university with good results
- Crisp oral and written communications in English
- Able to ramp up and achieve allocated sales quota in 3 months
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced startup environment
- Minimally 5-10 years of enterprise software sales experience; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP or Marketing systems
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
[Nice to have]
Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general