Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking an HR Senior Manager, Talent & Organization Development at Appier. The main focus of this role is to lead the overall talent and organization development including learning & development, leadership/ manager development, performance management and organization development to support the business growth globally.
Task of the role
- Based in Taipei office and oversee talent & organization development in global markets
- Diagnose and define organization development strategies that support business objectives. Work closely with Market HR, HRBP, Talent Acquisition team and the Talent & Organizational Development teams on the execution and implementation of all the initiatives to enable business growth
- Provide expertise in OKR design and delivery to enable performance-based culture and facilitation of people development efforts to achieve business objectives
- Partner with HR and senior management to design and institutionalize the career ladder and competency model that connects business objectives and core values to performance, development and total rewards
- Lead employee engagement survey, analysis, and drive employee engagement initiatives to enable high performing organization
- Diagnose, define, design and manage development programs for employee, manager, and leadership development in line with company career model and business objectives
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of development initiatives
- BS degree in human resources, psychology, education, business administration or finance
- 8~10 years experience in organizational development which includes organization health, organization design, change management, cultural transformation, talent and leadership development etc.
- Experience with building trusted relationships across multiple client groups and/or geographies.
- Experience with influencing and advising senior stakeholders, delivering outcomes in a HRBP or consulting role.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and maintain agility, business focus, and integrity.
- Good command of spoken and written in English
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general