About the role
The primary role of the Campaign Specialist is to create and maintain campaigns with Appier marketing cloud product.
Task of the role
- Work with Customer Success Manager (CSM), product manager and customers on various projects to implement marketing campaigns and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Analyze the performance of assigned campaigns and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Train and advise customers on using the Appier solution to implement campaigns.
- Degree in related field
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- You can use Excel with regular usage of pivot table
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- Business level fluency in Japanese and English
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising / RTB
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general