Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
Appier’s Growth & Marketing team is looking for a Manager of Business Enablement to be responsible for the development and execution of learning programs that enable Appier’s sales teams to succeed in their role and ensure the smooth onboarding of the enterprise solution clients for Appier’s solutions. The Sales Enablement team is responsible for ensuring that Appier’s sales organization is well-equipped with the core product knowledge and curriculum to effectively sell current and new product / service offerings, as well as the overall feature adoption rate for Appier’s enterprise solution clients.
Responsibility (including but not limited to)
- Be responsible for the development and execution of sales training programs (new-hire orientation, 30/60/90-day training, etc.) that enable the sales team to succeed in their role and support sales strategies and objectives for the company's new and existing sales professionals
- Work closely with product team, product marketing team and sales leaders on creation of critical training materials of Appier’s digital advertising and enterprise solutions products, and identify skill / knowledge gaps for the continuous refinement of the existing training courses and materials
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum productivity and effectiveness of the training programs
- Own and constantly improve the sales content libraries and repositories; ensuring that consistent, relevant, and accurate materials are easily accessible and available to the entire sales and growth & marketing team
- Take lead in the development and creation of new sales certification programs for new products and solutions as they launch
- 3-5 years of experience in sales development, management and sales enablement, preferably in a B2B environment
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and best practices in strategy development and execution
- The ideal candidate is energetic, proactive, and a motivated self-starter with previous experience in sales and sales training. This is a role central to our overall sales growth and effectiveness
- Proven ability to develop content around sales and product training
- Excellent communication and cross-departmental collaboration skills with varied stakeholders
- An agile learner who is accustomed to navigating a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Skill in creative thinking and problem solving, always look beyond available options when facing roadblocks
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individuals can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general