Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing. We are also well recognized and received investment from leading venture capital such as Sequoia, LINE and Softbank.
The Manager of Solution Sales (AiDeal) is responsible for selling and up-selling AiDeal to new and existing clients and providing service in support of team revenue goals.
A more experienced candidate could be given a more senior job title.
Task of the role
- Sell AiDeal to prospective customers, self-managing the entire process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation and closure;
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier digital marketing solutions and Demos to business management.
- Involves getting deeper penetration of Appier digital marketing solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch and making them a strategic partner.
- Build relationships with C Level executives across the key accounts and selling the Appier story and solutions to them.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline, and closure forecast.
- Prepares business proposals and quotations as required.
- Work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set integration schedules for products and services
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Min. 3 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Very familiar with digital marketing industry and has a good connection with e-commerce vendors in Japan
- Digital marketing experience is critical to explain the value proposition of Appier’s AiDeal product to potential customers
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
- Knowledge of Japan enterprise software ecosystem
- Crisp oral and written communications in English and Japanese
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Data and AI products.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Free Coffee & Tea
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
- Transparent and flat communication within the team