Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s mission is turning AI into ROI by making software intelligent. Appier now has 17 offices across APAC, Europe and U.S., and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Ticker number: 4180). Visit www.appier.com for more information.
- Map out vertical best practice, SOP and workflow with sales and campaign operation teams.
- Identify key account growth opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Coach and facilitate team members on problem solving skills and build up smoothly communication capabilities.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet clients goals.
- Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations, including market research, budget management and reporting.
- Establish and manage campaign creative material.
- Monitor campaign achieve rate, provide campaign analysis report and marketing advice.
- Coordinate communication with both internal and external parties.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Collect market feedback, propose and implement business growth,process, ad solution and tools improvement.
- Perform project based assignment such as build up ad-solution SOP with related parties.
- Degree in related field or at least 3 years of relevant working experience in similar function.
- Digital marketing experience or agency experience is a must
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Requires a combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding.
- Detail-oriented with good organization.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent Japanese is a must (N1).
[Nice to have]
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill is a plus.