Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
Appier’s enterprise solutions is powered by proprietary deep learning and machine learning technologies to empowers every business to use AI to turn data into business insights and decisions. As an Software Engineer, iOS Development, you will be involved in helping to build critical components of this platform.
You will be developing and operate scalable, reliable and maintainable service-based softwares and related components, co-work with team members to design system architecture, choose proper technologies and be involved in Agile development processes.
Task of the role
- Implementing new functionalities in iOS SDKs to enable new use cases.
- Keeping track of the new functionalities that successive generations of iOS operating systems introduce, and find if they are applicable to Appier.
- Adopting the best methodologies to develop the iOS SDKs
- Ensuring that the SDKs work correctly across a range of devices, and promptly resolve if any issues that are reported by clients.
- Ensuring that the size of the SDK remains as low as possible, while ensuring that code is readable.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to build application and services on Linux-based systems
- Practical knowledge of Objective-C / Swift / Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Write efficient, maintainable code for iOS application
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiar with building RESTful APIs
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with Advance Push Notification Extensions
- Familiarity with Git / BitBucket / GitHub
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
[Nice to have]
- 5+ years of experience in Internet Industry
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Practical knowledge of Python / Scala
- Practical knowledge of mobile application profiler and debugging tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or Google Compute Engine
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Windows
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general