Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for a Accounting Specialist - Accounts Payable for our HQ Finance team based in Taipei.
Task of the role
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, posting and recording accounts payable data
- Maintain vendor files
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Handle employee reimbursement as it relates to expense and travel
- Proceed with month end closing, withholding tax application and bi-monthly VAT filing
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned.
- Degree in related field with at least 2 year of relevant working experience in similar function.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, reliable
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Good communication skills and can work under pressure.
- Fluent English writing and reading.
- Good computer literacy (Ms Office, Google Suite)
[Nice to have]
- Experience in using Oracle system is a plus
- Fluency in an additional language e.g Japanese or Korean is plus
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better.
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general