At Appian, our marketers have the opportunity to tell stories of impact and innovation across a multitude of industries. Being a marketer at Appian means working with cool tech. It means coming up with creative ways to stand above the noise, then making it happen. It means working with amazing customer brands at the forefront of digital. Software that has a real impact on companies and consumers? At Appian, it’s more than an empty promise. It’s what we do.
This position will work closely with Appian’s Partner Sales Team and report into the Senior Director, Global Partner Marketing. The preferred candidate will develop, plan, and execute marketing lead-generation programs to build awareness, create demand, and drive revenue. This role will work collaboratively with functional marketing teams to drive campaigns to expand the Appian brand with our partners. A proven track record of building campaign marketing strategies to yield pipeline and experience working alongside a fast-moving global partnerships team is key.
- Develop and drive a marketing strategy focused on driving pipeline and supporting the North America Global Alliance Partner Sales team, their partners, and the growth of our partner program and ecosystem
- Lead and grow a team of Partner Marketing Managers by setting priorities to achieve objectives and goals; responsibilities include resource management, mentorship, and performance management
- Communicate and create effective content for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Track and report on key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives and pipeline measurement
- Coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Partner Sales, Partner Programs, Product/Campaign/Industry/Solution Marketing, Creative Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Marketing Operations
- 5-7+ years of experience in a Marketing and/or Partner/Alliances Role at a Global Systems Integrator (GSI) or enterprise software organization
- 1+ years of leadership and people development experience
- Comfortability utilizing Salesforce.com
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA/graduate degree preferred
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.