At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive – Financial Services to be based in Germany (either Frankfurt, Berlin or Munich). You will be in charge driving major enterprise accounts, establish relationships and provide direct touch across all levels of the end customer, engaging with the top SI.
Your ability to penetrate new customers and organizations within your assigned accounts is essential to your being successful in this role.
Cross-functional teams from Appian Marketing, Business Development, Customer Success and Solution Consulting functions provide support and tools for you to use to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run the strategy for the FS markets in the DACH region
- Use company-wide success and use cases as a blueprint and add own ideas and vertical knowledge
- Resolve if the customer has a valid business need for Appian platform and Customer success services. Discuss business drivers and value with relevant decision makers also on C-Level
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with existing accounts across all hierarchies; follow-up to ensure all their post-sales needs are being met
- Recommend marketing strategies
- Provide status information including forecast/pipeline information
- Identify Appian customer references that can be utilized when reference selling
What we need to see:
- Experience in influencing Digital transformation, Customer services, Customer experience initiatives at Cx0 level and consulting partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business and negotiation skills. Ability and confidence to work with C Level customers
- Ability to travel within assigned region, working closely with Managers, and SI partners. Occasional travel outside of region required
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Autonomy and Curiosity
- A detailed understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.