Here at Appian, we’re passionate about automation, speed, and efficiency; and the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution and communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, and partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
The Senior Developer, Adobe Experience is a hand-on lead role that will closely work with Marketing and the Business Technology teams to deliver solutions on the Adobe web stack. You should be well versed in Adobe Experience, Analytics, and Target products to deliver integrated solutions in support of our digital marketing strategy. If you like to architect, design, and develop applications while working strategically with cross-functional teams, this is the job for you. This position requires a dedication to excellence.
Appian is headquartered in the McLean, Virginia area, and we are supportive of both Remote and Hybrid work environments.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Design and develop applications using integrated features from Experience, Analytics, and Adobe Target
- Configure user access and permissions for AEM applications
- Design secure applications with focus on security and performance tuning
- Implement SEO optimization requirements
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in computer science, computer engineering, math, engineering, or relevant field
- 4+ years related experience working with the Adobe stack
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Understanding of Dispatcher and dispatcher configuration
- Technical Lead/Analyst experience designing Adobe AEM 6.5 systems and integrations.
- Solid understanding of AEM component and templates and experience designing and developing components
- Experience in an AMS-hosted environment with a hybrid-cloud approach to other services
- Experience integrating AEM with AD/LDAP and SAML for site visitors
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with strong problem solving and design skills
Nice to haves:
- AEM 6.x Developer and/or Architect Certification desirable
- Project management skills (risk management, scope management, change control, etc.)
- Agile project management skills (sprint planning, retrospectives, and estimation)
- Ability to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.