As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative GTM Operations team, your role as Sales Operations Lead - Strategic Accounts aims to strengthen and scale the operational capabilities of the Sales Region in North America.
- Serve as the Trusted Business Partner for the Sales Leadership focusing on Strategic Accounts
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships and collaborate with multiple Sales and Support teams including Partners, Internal Reporting, Systems Support and Enablement
- Drive key performance metrics focussed on Revenue Forecasting, Pipeline Management and Sales Productivity. Present analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making in an executive-ready format
- Foster Operational Excellence by identifying and executing standardization of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles or improve existing processes. Lead strategic initiatives that address business priorities and process gaps
- Drive and optimize business planning exercises including annual target setting, account planning and quarterly business reviews
- Maximize utilization of existing operational tools as well as be an SME for future tools
You are the right fit for this role if you:
- Have a passion for Business and see Operations as a key success factor for any growth-oriented sales team
- Are an experienced Sales Operations or Business FP&A professional with 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Have strong project management skills and enjoy multitasking with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Have experience working in key sales process applications including Salesforce, Tableau or similar
- Embrace change and are excited about being part of a high growth organization
- Software/SaaS Industry experience is desirable, but not mandatory
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.