At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Alliances Director - DACH (can be based anywhere in Germany)
- Build and execute strategic relationships with the global SIs (preferably including Wipro, TCS, Infosys) and CSIs (preferably Deloitte and Accenture)
- Drive business development activities to generate sourced software opportunities
- Work with Partner Enablement to ensure the eco-system is enabled in both the sales and technical elements of Appian
- Work with Partner Marketing to develop and execute marketing events and activities to promote Appian towards the Partner and jointly towards Clients
- You are an experienced Alliance Manager with a strong Sales focus
- You have a proven track record in managing partner relationships with joint commitments and sales targets
- You’re skilled in partnering with the major global SIs and experienced in positioning software value propositions
- You have experience in creating and developing Solutions with Partners and you are able to construct compelling propositions and offerings.
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as a successful account/business manager
- You have a self-motivated, confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Your English is fluent and you are used to working and teaming in a multi-cultural organization
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 5+ years in Alliance Management
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.