Appian is seeking a Technology Business Partner, to be embedded within our Corporate departments; HR, Finance, Legal, and Facilities. This role will be focused on proactive engagement and partnership to define technology strategy and manage the overall business and technology relationship. The Technology Business Partner will have a deep understanding of the lines of business and needs of the department and devise the technology strategy to ensure the department has the right technology and that it is well-aligned with the company.
In this role you will:
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organisational and technology-related strategy and execution.
- Partner with key leaders and their respective organisations to engage in strategic planning meetings to translate business needs into technology plans.
- Identify and deploy impactful technology strategies and policies that enable the organisation to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows.
- Based on an intimate understanding of the business and technology expertise, manage an annual roadmap for technology projects for the department. This should include internal and vendor-led projects.
- Explore technology solutions for defined business problems and facilitate build vs buy decisioning, as well as procurement and vendor management.
- Partner with other Technology Business Partners as a cross-functional team across Appian’s business units on projects and best practices.
- Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve the overall health of the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Experience supporting one, if not more, functions within HR, Finance, Legal, and Facilities
- Keen interest in cutting-edge technology products and integrations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of constituencies
- Experience crafting and executing results-driven technology programs
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative, results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.