Appian’s low-code software platform allows our customers to build and deploy enterprise grade software applications with unprecedented speed and agility. Our Technical Talent Acquisition team helps support the growth of technology-loving developers, designers, and product experts that bring our platform to life.
Our technical sourcing team is growing and we are adding strategic Talent Sourcers to help increase and scale top of funnel efforts to achieve hiring goals. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be a part of a new sourcing team and will have the opportunity to drive and influence sourcing foundations within Appian.
In this role you will:
- Research, identify, and engage world class technical talent at all levels (including software, cloud, and quality engineers, leadership, product managers, and other technical related roles as needed)
- Utilize creative marketing, sourcing tools, chrome extensions, strategies and techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Partner consultatively with hiring managers, Recruiters, and Employment Brand team to form sourcing strategies
- Collaborate with teammates to provide and present data-driven updates to executives
- Research, recommend, and participate in industry relevant events
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- You are passionate about the strategic search for top technical talent and enjoy writing customized and tailored messages.
- Coming up with new and creative subject lines to A/B test gets you excited!
- Researching new sourcing and automation tools energizes and motivates you.
- You have at least 2 years of experience sourcing technical talent for a software product company, either in a corporate role, contractor, or as an agency recruiter
- You thrive in fast paced, sometimes ambiguous, and high growth environments
- You have the proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition
- You have proven success sourcing and hiring high level positions with niche skills sets
- 4-year degree required
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.