At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent- encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
Working within Appian’s Marketing team and reporting to the Director of North America Field Marketing, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and executing Marketing programs to drive campaigns designed to grow and accelerate sales pipeline and revenue. The role will also be responsible for operational, implementation and post-program reporting and activities.
- Collaborate with the Regional Vice President to identify, recommend and execute lead generation activities
- Develop and execute account-based marketing activities to align with account specific territory plans and enable lead generation activities for the region
- Regularly manage and review campaign performance metrics with key stakeholders, including leads and ROI by campaign, channel, and source
- Ability to translate data from Marketing Operations to make actionable recommendations, develop and execute on strategic decisions
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budget for Field programs
- Help foster Sales and Marketing alignment through regular updates, reporting and reviews
- Understand and help to communicate marketing strategy, value proposition, positioning and messaging to regional Sales Executives so that they are aware, knowledgeable and enabled with the latest and most powerful content for effective use in sales cycles
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new opportunities for Appian
- Source venues, acquire supporting technology, coordinate development of materials to execute a quality program
- Coordinate and carry out project deliverables on schedule and to budget
Ability to travel up to 20% (when in-person programs re-start)
- 3-5 years experience in a Field Marketing Role in an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales and forging impactful relationships across the organization
- Ability to think critically and creatively while multitasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in crafting results-driven marketing programs that drive pipeline growth
- Excellent presentation, project management and ROI reporting skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Flexible, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of Canadian French will be considered a plus (please apply with an English CV/resume)
- Experienced in using CRM and Marketing Automation tools
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.