At Appian, we’re seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, and innovation. Empowered by “the best idea wins,” we thrive on collaboration and a culture of dissent - encouraging all employees to challenge and elevate one another. We strive for diversity and inclusion through continued education and a commitment to equity.
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to help scale our APJ business. This role will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment across the entirety of our organisation -- from our Customer Success & Support departments, to our Sales & GTM departments -- across Australia, Singapore, and Japan. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, strategic thinker with superior verbal and written communications skills; prior experience sourcing and recruiting "unicorns" preferred. We are obsessed with scaling our brand the right way, with Appian's recruiters being the "gatekeepers" of our culture.
- 3-5+ years proven success in full-lifecycle recruiting; technical and/or GTM experience preferred
- Ability to influence and execute with senior management
- Ability to strategise and prioritise reqs and needs of departments
- Self aware and thoughtful in every situation, internally & externally
- Uses market knowledge and data to drive a hiring process
- Innate sense of urgency and tenacity, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering results
- Go-to recruiter for challenging/senior roles
- Goal setter with an appreciation for data driven decisions and a healthy relationship for activity metrics
At Appian you will:
- Own candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including: sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing
- Effectively source candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local, domestic, and international community
- Partner with hiring leaders across departments as a strategic advisor
- Continually help improve, evolve and scale our interview best practices
- Understand Appian’s business strategy and competitive positioning
A Glimpse Into Our Culture:
- We celebrate our success; recognition is a huge part of showing we appreciate you
- We work hard. We bring people onboard who are self motivated, driven, and inspired in the mission to scale our people
- We want you to invest in passion projects. From being involved in DEI efforts, to one of our affinity groups, coffee chats, presentation skills workshop classes - you name it. If you want to expand your reach outside of the People team, we encourage you to do so
- We want you to grow your career with us and we'll help you to get there
Appian helps organisations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximise their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organisations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organisation, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.